HearingLife’s exclusive 10,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles contest
Contest Rules & Regulations for HearingLife Canada
1. Contest Offer
- 4 grand prizes of 10,000 AIR MILES® Reward Miles will be awarded within 30 days from the contest end date.
- Contest opens on April 1, 2020 and ends at 12:00 a.m. on May 31, 2020. Book and complete a hearing test in any HearingLife locations in Canada within the contest period and be automatically entered for a chance to win.
- This contest is open to all customers in Canada the age of 18 or over. Excludes LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and HearingLife Canada employees as well as the immediate families of such employees, (living in the same household as the employees.)
3. How to Enter
- Book and complete a hearing test at any HearingLife location in Canada and be automatically be entered for a chance to win 1 of the 4 grand prizes.
4. No Purchase Necessary & On-Line Entries (required by Criminal Code of Canada)
To enter without any purchase entrants may hand print their name, address, e-mail address, postal code, and phone number on a plain 3” x 5” piece of paper and sign it. Place the entry form in an envelope and mail it with sufficient postage to: HearingLife Canada 1600 – 4950 Yonge St Toronto ON M2N 6K1 . Entries must be postmarked no later than May 31, 2020 and received by HearingLife Canada. Limit of one (1) entry per envelope with sufficient postage. All mail-in entries will have the same odds of winning as those received on-line. Faxed or e-mailed entries will be disqualified. LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and HearingLife Canada shall not be responsible for incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, failure of computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries.
5. Prize Description
- Four (4) grand prizes of 10,000 AIR MILES Reward Miles to be won
- Prize(s) will be provided via electronic transfer to winner’s AIR MILES Account.
- Draw will take place in Toronto, Ontario
The approximate retail value of AIR MILES Reward Miles prize depends on the chosen method of redemption, available Reward options at the time of redemption, and the set preference between AIR MILES Cash and AIR MILES Dream balances. If redeemed with AIR MILES Cash, 95 Cash Miles can be used in-store for $10 towards purchases at participating AIR MILES Partners or 95 Cash Miles can be used online for eVouchers for $10 worth of value at participating Reward Partners. If redeemed for flights (1200 Reward Mile minimum required for flight redemption), value depends on destination chosen, date of travel and use of multiple carriers or suppliers. For example, one return economy flight in low season departure from Toronto, Ontario to Winnipeg, Manitoba is 2000 AIR MILES Reward Miles and has an approximate value of $525.00 (Canadian) excluding taxes. Winner must pay applicable taxes, related transportation fees, governmental levies, excess baggage and other non-ticket costs. The value of AIR MILES Reward Miles used for non-flight Reward options depends on Reward options in effect at the time of redemption. AIR MILES Reward Miles prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program as amended from time to time. AIR MILES Reward Miles prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
6. Prize Drawing
- Winner(s) with be randomly selected via a draw from all eligible entries within the Contest Period. The draw will take place at the HearingLife Canada head office in Toronto Ontario.
- Winner(s) will be contacted by phone at least three (3) times within seven (7) days. No voicemail will be left. If the winner cannot be contacted at that time, another entrant will be randomly selected and the initial selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no record towards HearingLife Canada or its affiliates.
- In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question to be administered by telephone, and he or she will be required to sign a standard Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the
Contest Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and HearingLife Canada from all liability relating to the Contest. No substitution for, or transfer of the Prize, will be allowed. The selected entrant will have 30 days from the date of receipt to return a signed copy of the Declaration and Release Form to HearingLife Canada. If the selected entrant does not do so within this period of time, another entrant will randomly be selected and the initial selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, or HearingLife Canada or anyone involved in the Contest.
7. Condition of Participation
Submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of these contest rules by entrant. LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and HearingLife Canada do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from this contest or the prizes. The prize winner(s) agrees by accepting the prize to release LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and HearingLife Canada from any and all liability arising out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the contest, including liability arising from the acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded and confirming compliance with contest rules. By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image for publicity purposes and in all mediums utilized by LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and HearingLife Canada without payment, compensation or notice.
8. Chances of Winning
- Dependent on the total number of eligible entries received on or before the contest end-date.
9. Ownership of the Contest
The contest is managed by HearingLife Canada. LoyaltyOne, Co. and RMG Loyalty.
10. Enrollment in the AIR MILES® Reward Program
If a potential winner of AIR MILES® Reward Miles is not an AIR MILES® Collector, he/she may enroll in the AIR MILES® Reward Program by visiting airmiles.ca. By enrolling to become an AIR MILES Collector you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES® Reward Program as amended from time to time.
This contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.