Did you know?
Of those with hearing loss, hearing aid owners are…
- More likely to regularly engage in positive behaviours such as exercising and socializing.
- Less likely to feel embarrassed or rejected due to hearing loss.
- Likely to experience improved communication, quality of life, and willingness to engage in conversation and group activities.
Modern hearing aids, such as the new rechargeable hearing aids, help you break free of restrictions and join conversations in difficult listening environments.
Try hearing aids for FREE
You can look forward to the following benefits with the new rechargeable hearing aids:
- Understand conversations at the same level as those with normal hearing*
- A 360-degree sound experience that gives your brain access to relevant sounds around you
- Easy wireless connectivity to smart devices
- Decreased chance of whistling / feedback sounds in the hearing aid
- Available in discreet and invisible hearing aid style