HearingLife Quiz Contest
Contest Rules for HearingLife
1. Contest Offer
- 500 AIR MILES® Reward Miles will be awarded every week starting June 9 to 30, 2020.
- Entries can be made through Facebook, by answering the biweekly quiz correctly
- Name(s) will be drawn randomly every Monday ( between June 15 and July 6 2020), after each post.
- Cut-off for receiving answers is next Sunday 11: 59 PM, after each post.
- This contest is open to all customers in Canada the age of 18 or over excluding LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and HearingLife as well as business with employees in the immediate families of such business, (living in the same household as the employees.) The contest is subject to all applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
3. How to Enter
- Contest is open to all customers who answer HearingLife weekly quiz on Facebook between June 9 to July 6, 2020.
- Entrants will be entered once they correctly answer the quiz on HearingLife’s Facebook page
- Limit of one (1) entry per person per week.
4. Prize Description
- Total of 4 Prizes of 500 AIR MILES® Reward Miles will be awarded during the Contest Period. One (1) Prize of 500 AIR MILES® Reward Miles will be awarded every Monday (June 15, 22, 29 and July 6 2020)
- Prize(s) will be provided via electronic transfer to each winner. Prize will be posted directly into the winner’s AIR MILES Collector Account 120 days from the draw date. To ensure that the winner receives the Prize in his or her Collector Account, winner should ensure his or her balance preference (AIR MILES Cash or AIR MILES Dream balance) are set as desired prior to the Prize being posted in his/her Collector Account.
- Draw will take place on June 15, 22, 29 and July 6 2020, 2020 at HearingLife Head Office hearing 1 St. Clair Avenue West, Suite 800, Toronto, Ontario M4V 1K7, CA
The approximate retail value of AIR MILES Reward Miles depends on the chosen method of use, available reward options at the time of use, and the set preference between AIR MILES Cash and AIR MILES Dream Account balances. If redeemed with AIR MILES Cash, 95 Miles can be used in-store for $10 towards purchases at participating AIR MILES Partners or 95 Miles can be used online for eVouchers for $10 worth of value at participating Reward Partners. If used for flights (1,200 Mile minimum required for flight use), value depends on destination chosen, date of travel and use of multiple carriers or suppliers. For example, one return economy flight from Toronto, Ontario to Winnipeg, Manitoba is 2,000 Miles and has an approximate value of $525.00 (Canadian) excluding taxes. Winner must pay applicable taxes, related transportation fees, governmental levies, excess baggage and other non-ticket costs. The value of Miles used for non-flight reward options depends on reward options in effect at the time of use. Miles are subject to the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program as amended from time to time. Miles Prize is not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value, including cash. To ensure that winners receive their Prize in their preferred balance, each winner should ensure his/her balance preferences (Cash Miles balance and Dream Miles balance) are set as desired prior to the Prize being posted in his/her Collector Account.
5. Prize Drawing
- Winner(s) with be randomly selected via a draw from all eligible entries within the Contest Period. The draw with take place June 8, 15, 22 and 29, 2020 at HearingLife Head Office hearing 1 St. Clair Avenue West, Suite 800, Toronto, Ontario M4V 1K7, CA
- Winner(s) will be contacted by private Facebook messenger at least 2 times within 7 days. If the winner cannot be contact at that time, another entrant will be randomly selected, and the initial selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no record towards HearingLife or its affiliates.
- In order to win, the selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question to be administered by telephone, and he or she will be required to sign a standard Declaration and Release Form confirming compliance with the
Contest Rules, acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and HearingLife from all liability relating to the Contest. No substitution for, or transfer of the Prize, will be allowed. The selected entrant will have 4 number of days from the date of receipt to return a signed copy of the Declaration and Release Form to HearingLife. If the selected entrant does not do so within this period of time, another entrant will randomly be selected and the initial selected entrant will be disqualified and will have no recourse towards LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, or HearingLife or anyone involved in the Contest.
6. Condition of Participation
Submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of these contest rules by entrant. LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and HearingLife do not accept responsibility for any loss, damage or claims caused by or resulting from this contest or the prizes. The prize winner(s) agrees by accepting the prize to release LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and HearingLife from any and all liability arising out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the contest, including liability arising from the acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded and confirming compliance with contest rules. By entering the contest, entrants consent to the use of their names, city of residence, photograph, voice and/or image for publicity purposes and in all mediums utilized by LoyaltyOne, Co., RMG Loyalty, and HearingLife without payment or compensation.
7. Chances of Winning
- Chance of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible entries received on or before the contest end-date and time which is every Sunday before 11: 59 PM from June 9 to July 5.
8. Ownership of the Contest
The contest is managed by HearingLife, LoyaltyOne, Co. and RMG Loyalty, is in no way connected to the management of this contest.
9. Enrollment in the AIR MILES Reward Program
If an entrant is not an AIR MILES Collector, he/she may enroll in the AIR MILES® Reward Program by visiting airmiles.ca. By enrolling to become an AIR MILES Collector you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the AIR MILES Reward Program as amended from time to time.
®™ Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and HearingLife.