Hearinglife in Fort Saskatchewan - Hearing test and hearing aids
You can now visit any HearingLife clinic by appointment and receive regular services. Plus, you can now bring a companion to your hearing appointment! Please consult your provincial guidelines for more details.
We welcome our clients to get familiar with our safety measures
Contact our certified hearing care professionals for all your hearing needs.
We can help you if:
- You think you have a hearing loss
- You need help to adjust your current hearing aids
- You are interested in new hearing aids
- You have a relative with a hearing loss
The first step would be to book a FREE hearing test in our hearing clinic.
You can Book a FREE consultation online with our seamless booking form.
Alternatively, you can call us on 1-833-899-6131 to book an appointment with our hearing care professionals.
A hearing appointment is completely free of charge and you are not required to buy any products or services.
HearingLife's hearing centre in Fort Saskatchewan
Our office is committed to customer service excellence:
- Every hearing clinic has manned reception on all weekdays. At the reception you can get help with easier service of your hearing aids, buy accessories for your hearing aids and book times for future visits.
- We provide our products and services in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of everyone, including people with disabilities.
- We are committed to preventing, identifying, and removing barriers that impede the ability of people with disabilities to access our hearing healthcare facilities.
- We recognize that persons with disabilities may require certain accommodations in order to fully access our products and services and we strive to provide the necessary accommodations when evident or requested.
We would be happy to meet you, to book an appointment Click Here.
When should you consider a hearing test in our clinic in Fort Saskatchewan?
- Need help to adjust your current hearing aids
- If you suspect that your hearing has changed
- If you struggle to hear what other people are saying
- If you turn up the volume on tv to hear what is being said
- If you have turned 60 and have not had your hearing tested recently
If answers to any one of these is a YES then it would be advisable to book a FREE hearing test at our Fort Saskatchewan clinic.
How does a hearing test help you?
- Assesses and monitors your hearing health
- Diagnoses hearing loss and determines best avenues to tackle it
- Helps to adjust well with you current hearing aids
- Enables you to experience the latest hearing aid technologies
Want to know the best part, its FREE, to book a hearing test Click Here
What to expect at your hearing test?
The best possible treatment is simple and easy. There are three steps to start:
- A hearing assessment – You sit restfully in a noise-controlled environment wearing a comfortable set of headphones. You will be asked to press a button in response to a series of tones. Your responses will help us know the exact state of your hearing health. The test will last about an hour.
- An examination – Once we have quantified your hearing health, one of our hearing care professionals will examine your ears. The examination is painless and will help us determine possible causes if there is hearing loss (e.g. wax build up, infection).
- An interview – This is the most important step in the process. Our hearing care professional will ask you about how your hearing health has affected you. It’s a simple conversation that will yield the final pieces needed to make the perfect recommendation to fit your needs.
You and your loved ones also receive advice on how to best communicate in different everyday situations, both with and without a hearing aid.
All set to book a hearing test at Fort Saskatchewan Click Here.
Why should you get hearing aids?
To experience life without compromises and enjoy the benefits of hearing health.
Discover the 52 benefits of healthy hearing. Download your copy of our new e-book
You already have hearing aids and want to change them?
- HearingLife's hearing care specialists in Fort Saskatchewan can also assist you in testing new and improved hearing aids or other products that can help your hearing.
- The technology behind hearing aids improve every year and the new hearing aids can bring your hearing closer to a normal hearing
- If your current hearing aids does not help you to hear well, then we might be able to adjust them so they better fit your hearing
- You have a relative with a hearing loss
How do hearing aids work?
- Digital hearing aids are made up of a powerful minicomputer.
- The minicomputer analyses the sound environment from data gathered by the microphones. The computer selects the sounds you need help with.
- The highest quality and best hearing aids only amplify the parts of sound you need help with. They also remove any excess sound and amplify the personalized result in your ear.
Want to book a consultation for your hearing needs at Fort Saskatchewan? Click Here.
How much does hearing aids cost?
Did you know? At $1.10* per device per day, our Hearing Aid devices cost as low as a cup of coffee (*T&C apply)
When it comes to hearing aid prices, there is a lot to keep in mind.
- Remember, you will be wearing these devices every day. It is highly important to buy hearing aids that fit your specific needs.
- To make sure that you get the full benefit of hearing aids, you must be fitted by a hearing care professional to ensure your hearing aids are personalized to you.
You can learn more about hearing aids at a FREE consultation in our Fort Saskatchewan Clinic, to book an appointment Click Here.
Ears are as unique as fingerprints, so are hearing losses and hearing aids. That is why it is so important to see a professional that can explain technology, types of hearing aids, different lifestyles and many more factors that will influence your decision. Here’s why HearingLife can be your best partner for all your hearing needs.
- Recommended by 100,000 physicians
- Largest network of hearing clinics in Canada
- A team of certified and regulated professionals
- Access to the latest & most advanced hearing technologies
- Ongoing client support either physically or remotely
- Care at the core of all our activities
So, what are you waiting for Book a FREE consultation at our Fort Saskatchewan clinic now!