Please don’t worry when the sign over the door changes, and the painters come. When you walk into HearingLife, you’ll still be greeted by the same friendly staff who test, tune, and tweak your hearing aids, and guide you along the path to better hearing.
Our company name is changing to HearingLife!
We are excited to announce our company name is changing from Hear For Life to HearingLife. As you may know, for some time now we have been part of the largest group of hearing care clinics in the country. We chose to join this group because of the benefits it brings to our clients.
Free hearing test in Ontario
Book a free hearing test in one of our HearingLife hearing clinics in Ontario to test your hearing and try hearing aids. There is a no risk, cost or obligation involved.
4 ways to reach our customer service
Hearing aids in Ontario
HearingLife carries a wide collection of digital hearing aids and accessories available on the market. Hearing aids at HearingLife come with our exclusive 360-AfterCare, which includes everything you need for three years, even the batteries, lowest price and satisfaction guaranteed.
Why choose hearing test and hearing aids at HearingLife hearing clinics in Ontario?
- Free, no obligation hearing tests*
- A broad selection of brand-name, digital hearing aids and assistive listening devices
- Counselling and assistance
- Affordable prices and flexible payment plans
- We are waiving our return service fee! Return your hearing aids within 90 days of purchase and get the full amount back—get back exactly what you paid!
- Our exclusive 360-AfterCare – everything you need for three years, even batteries, lowest price and satisfaction guaranteed
* A comprehensive hearing assessment is provided to adults ages 19 and older at no cost. The results of this assessment will be communicated verbally to you. If you request a copy of the Audiological Report, a fee will apply. Child hearing tests are conducted at select locations for a fee and cannot be scheduled using this booking page, please call the toll-free phone number above to schedule a hearing test for someone under the age of 19.
What to expect at a hearing test
How much do hearing aids cost?
Did you know? At $1.10 per device per day, our hearing aid devices cost as low as a cup of coffee (T&C apply). When it comes to hearing aid prices, there is a lot to keep in mind.
- Remember, you will be wearing these devices every day. It is important to buy hearing aids that fit your specific needs.
- To make sure that you get the full benefits of wearing hearing aids, you must be fitted by a hearing care professional to ensure your hearing aids are personalized to you.
Book an appointment to learn more about hearing aids at a FREE consultation in one of our clinics in Ontario.
Did you know that ears are as unique as fingerprints? So are types of hearing loss and hearing aids. That is why it is so important to see a professional that can explain technology, types of hearing aids, different lifestyles and many more factors that will influence your decision. Here’s why HearingLife can be your best partner for all your hearing needs.
HearingLife can get you a personalized analysis for your hearing loss so you can get the most out of your hearing aid.
Any hearing aid purchased from HearingLife includes ongoing support from our highly trained and educated hearing care professionals.
FAQ about hearing tests and hearing aid trials at a Ontario hearing clinic
Our hearing test is completely free, and it comes with no obligation. Learn more about our hearing tests.
The average price of one hearing aid can vary between $1,000 and $4,000, depending on the hearing aid financing options available and your hearing needs. Based on your communication needs, you and your hearing care professional will discuss your treatment options together and find the best solution for you. View a hearing aid prices comparison table.
At HearingLife, we offer a wide range of hearing aids in many styles – all of which include the latest technology. This includes customized in-the-ear (ITE) hearing aids, where nothing is worn behind the ear. These types of hearing aids are often preferred by first-time hearing aid users, due to their discreet appearance. We also offer a range of behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aids. The BTE hearing aid is one of the original hearing aid styles; recently, they have become smaller, more adaptable, and much more powerful.
You can book an appointment on behalf of a loved one via the form on our site. Just make sure you have their permission to submit their details before you do so.
All hearing aids purchased at HearingLife are fully warranted against any defects and problems encountered with the fitting of the hearing aids. During the warranty period, HearingLife will repair defective hearing aids free of charge and make complimentary fitting adjustments as necessary. Most hearing aids are covered for three years!
Yes, all hearing aid purchases come with our 360-AfterCare Guarantee which includes a 90-day full satisfaction guarantee, all-inclusive loss and damage insurance for two years, all-inclusive warranty for three years, a three-year supply of batteries, and three years of unlimited visits. Our guarantee also includes three years of remote technical support! Learn more about the 360-AfterCare Guarantee.