If your hearing aids are not producing sounds, you might consider checking the following:
- Check if there is earwax blocking the microphone opening or sound outlet
- Make sure the hearing aid battery door is closed and that the device is turned on. Check if the battery is placed properly
- Try to turn up the volume – either on the hearing aid itself or using a remote control
- Switch between the different programs (if your hearing aid has different programs). Press the button to change settings and listen for a few minutes to see if that makes a difference
- Consider replacing your battery. You can take the battery test to see if you should replace your battery
- If none of the above helps, your hearing aid may be damaged. Please call us for further assistance on troubleshooting and hearing aid repair.